To make chatting and posting fun, it's important that we treat each other fairly. What does fair mean?
- We respect each other and accept different opinions and thoughts!
- If we have an opposing opinion, we express our own position without devaluing the opinion of the other person(s).
- We do not attack anyone personally or call anyone names. Aggressive and insulting words have no place with us.
- You must be +18 years of age to user this site
- This is an English web site, so all forum posts must be written in English. Any thread topics or replies written in a language other than English may be removed without notice.
- No "spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages, but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.